cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible Recent Activity Feed to show all users

Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2014

Hi Community

I recently upgraded Fisheye/Crucible to version 3.4.

I have a problem, when I acess to the Crucible dashboard I just can see my activities instead of everyone. I want to know on how to set up in terms that me and other users are able to see all crucible activities at hte Recent Activity Board

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 15, 2014

Hi Darly,

Just star the projects you are interested in so your dashboard (if switched to All or Reviews mode) would start showing all reviews for that projects. See

To star a project just go to project list (Projects menu item, All Projects)

Hope that helps,
Piotr

Darly Senecal-Baptiste
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2014

Hi Piotr:

And so every user has to do that was well, right?

Piotr Swiecicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2014

Yes, this way people can chose which information is shown on their dashboard and only see information that is relevant for them.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events