Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crucible: My users are whining -- I need answers to "alternate diff tools"

Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2014

I've been getting my users to play with Crucible/Fisheye so we can coming up with a common inspection process. They have questions -- I need answers:

1/ Can we use another diff tool? I understand, that review comments could only be made at the file level and not at the individual changes but my users come back with
- too much wasted space with current browser based diff implementation
- I want to stay within Eclipse
- I like using meld, vimdiff, etc
- This is a static view of the code but more code browser functionality available in Eclipse or even cscope, is needed. i.e. What type is this variable, where is it defined or where else is it being used, etc.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 10, 2014
Brent Webster
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 10, 2014

Disappointed :-(

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events