Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Could not access SVN due to SSL handshake failed

I am trying to use Crucible, but it can not access SVN.

The error description is:

Repository paused due to error com.cenqua.fisheye.config.ConfigException: Could not access https://192.168.1.201:8443/svn/FAV/branches/FEngine/ : org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: SSL handshake failed: 'Remote host closed connection during handshake' com.cenqua.fisheye.rep.RepositoryClientException: org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: SSL handshake failed: 'Remote host closed connection during handshake' org.apache.subversion.javahl.ClientException: svn: E175002: SSL handshake failed: 'Remote host closed connection during handshake' org.tmatesoft.svn.core.SVNException: svn: E175002: SSL handshake failed: 'Remote host closed connection during handshake' javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Remote host closed connection during handshake java.io.EOFException: SSL peer shut down incorrectly

I can access the same svn repository with internet browser or TortoiseSVN normally.

I am doing this on Windows 10.

Does any one meet the same problem?

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events