I am trying to connect fisheye to a Mercurial remote repository, and get the error :
Unable to pull from remote repository: <DIRECTORY> - [abort: repository <DIRECTORY> not found!]
From the same PC, I can clone the remote repository (using tortoise with the same options) and once on a local directory, I can connect it with fisheye.
I have the correct right on the remote directory, the same Mercurial revision.
Any idea ?
Some ideas to consider/check and in no particular order:
- The run user has the read right on the directory. Is tried with the service user set to my user also, without any success.
- The same command "C:\Mercurial\hg.exe --config ui.verbose=false clone --noupdate -r 0 \\fav19win\SRS\srs D:\FISHEYE_INST\var\tmp\hg_test_clone_1402469900574" run from the Windows console create the cloned version
- The URL field is set to \\fav19win\SRS\srs and this exists.
- There is no SSH authentification, the remote directory is read only.
- the test connection returns :
Error testing connection.
Non-zero exit code: 255
Thanks for signing up for Jira Ops! I’m Matt Ryall, leader for the Jira Ops product team at Atlassian. Since this is a brand new product, we’ll be delivering improvements quickly and sharing updates...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs