I want to know all the differences when we use fisheye with crucible or use crucible alone. Few differences which i came across was:
The following changes in functionality will occur if you use Crucible without FishEye (i.e. use Crucible with "light" FishEye).
- When using Iterative reviews in Crucible, you will not be prompted when a new version of a file is available.
- Files and changesets displayed in activity streams (e.g. the dashboard activity stream) will not render as links to the relevant files/changesets.
- You will not be able to see your content roots and repositories associated with projects.
- You will no longer be able to see repository lists and browse repositories using the 'Source' tab.
- You will not be able to view charts or code metrics.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
An efficient enterprise content management system, or ECM, is a must-have for companies that create work online (cough cough, all companies). If content calendars, marketing plans, and bu...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs