I want to know all the differences when we use fisheye with crucible or use crucible alone. Few differences which i came across was:
The following changes in functionality will occur if you use Crucible without FishEye (i.e. use Crucible with "light" FishEye).
- When using Iterative reviews in Crucible, you will not be prompted when a new version of a file is available.
- Files and changesets displayed in activity streams (e.g. the dashboard activity stream) will not render as links to the relevant files/changesets.
- You will not be able to see your content roots and repositories associated with projects.
- You will no longer be able to see repository lists and browse repositories using the 'Source' tab.
- You will not be able to view charts or code metrics.
We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...