Cannot commit to Atlassian OnDemand SVN repository

I am working on a project hosted on Atlassian OnDemand. Yesterday when I tried to commit some code to its built-in SVN repository, I got the following error from TortoiseSVN:

Command Commit
Error Commit failed (details follow):
Error Can't create directory '/data/jirastudio/svn/root/db/transactions/17-z.txn': No
Error such file or directory

I was able to commit to the same SVN repository just a week ago. The error looks like a permission issue, but I did not change the default permission settings for that project. I am in the administrators, developers, and users groups.

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening? Any help is appreciated!

2 answers

Hi Raph, I recommend you to create a support ticket for this at support.atlassian.com. The support engineers are usually quite responsive and can help you solve this problem quickly :)

Hi Dennis, many thanks! I just created a support ticket. Hopefully this issue will be resolved soon.

Great! Be sure to mark this question as answered to help others find this question :)

An Atlassian engineer fixed the issue after I created a support ticket for it. It turned out that the problem was on the Atlassian OnDemand server. The following is from the engineer's comment:

It looks like there was a side-effect of an outage your instance experienced over the weekend. I have repaired the missing directory and was able to successfully commit after that.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Monday in Confluence

Organizing your space just got easier - Page Tree Drag & Drop is here

Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...

98 views 3 4
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you