Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I lock down Crucible reviews for certain users and groups?

Brent Villalobos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

We've been rather relaxed with our Crucible permissions since everyone in our company has permissions to view source code. So all our Crucible projects have "view" permission for all logged in users. Now we have people that will have restricted access to our repository and we also need them to have restricted access to Crucible. We want a certain group of people to only have access to certain Crucible projects.

The problem is that we don't want to impose a burden on projects by requiring that they lock down their projects except for the people and groups they specify. Is there a way in Crucible to specify, "All logged in users can view this project except this group"? Right now it looks like either all logged in users can view a project or only specific people and groups. I basically want the inverse where I specify who can't view a particular project. Is that possible?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Harry Chan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2012

Hi, unfortunately this isn't possible. It's designed for specific users/roles/groups and not the inverse.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events