Can I download a file in a Crucible review?

Brent Villalobos
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2012

Sometimes, when looking at a file in Crucible, I want to have a copy of the particular file locally. For example, maybe I want to look at the code in my own editor instead of the Crucible web UI. Or maybe I want to run the file (if it's a script) locally to test some piece of functionality. However, I don't see an option to download a file from the Crucible web UI. Does that functionality exist and I just don't see the menu item for it?

Other code review services like SmartBear have that functionality and it seems like something that isn't too advanced.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
LeonardoL
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2012

Hi Brent,

I believe you can refer to this document. There you'll find how to download files.

I hope this could help you.

Cheers,

Leonardo

Brent Villalobos
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2012

I should have added that this is a standalone version of Crucible, no Fisheye.

LeonardoL
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 22, 2012

Hi Brent,

I believe this feature is only available when integrated with FishEye once I've installed a local standalone Crucible instance for test purposes and there's no "download raw file" option.

Cheers,

Leonardo.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events