Can I do a 'merge' from Crucible - just like a PR in bitbucket?

The title says it all.  A lovely workflow Bitbucket has is the ability to merge right from the Bitbucket review. Is there any way to perform the same operation from within crucible or would the flow go:

• make commits and push to Bitbucket branch
  • make crucible branch review and 'complete' it
  • make Bitbucket pull request and 'Instantly merge it' (since the review was done via crucible)

I'm open to any solutions. I've been searching many days for an answer to this question but boy - my search-foo is weak, i can't find this exact question asked/answered anywhere

Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

This widget could not be displayed.

Unfortunately you cannot.
Crucible performs "read-only" operations, it doesn't modify repository like Bitbucket does.

Is there any other solution like writing some plugin or hook to this? 

I would love to have this a feature on Crucible or have PR's have the same code review features as Crucible....

Thanks for the crazy fast answer @Vitalii Petrychuk . smile  I'd personally just favor Atlassian taking crucible entirely and making it an 'online' option. Until then I hope your product managers are listening to these sorts of requests.

Thanks again

You are welcome :)

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

274 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you