Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I create a review coverage report targeting a single Mercurial/Git branch

I would like to see if all the commits made on a certain Mercurial/Git branch have a corresponding code review and if the reviews were all completed.

Is this possible? I see in the "Repositories" section there is a "Reports" that seems to show everything in the repository. And although I can select a branch in the "Commit Graph" tab. I don't see how to do that in the "Reports" tab.

thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Jeff Thomas Atlassian Team Sep 26, 2013

Serge: I was able to find the Flyover Reports plugin that might do what you need. It is a paid plugin.

A previous answer suggestions that you're able to do this with Fisheye and selecting the branch you want, but I am not able to get it to work with our Git repositories.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

304 views 3 14
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you