Can I create a review coverage report targeting a single Mercurial/Git branch

I would like to see if all the commits made on a certain Mercurial/Git branch have a corresponding code review and if the reviews were all completed.

Is this possible? I see in the "Repositories" section there is a "Reports" that seems to show everything in the repository. And although I can select a branch in the "Commit Graph" tab. I don't see how to do that in the "Reports" tab.

thanks

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.
Jeff Thomas Atlassian Team Sep 26, 2013

Serge: I was able to find the Flyover Reports plugin that might do what you need. It is a paid plugin.

A previous answer suggestions that you're able to do this with Fisheye and selecting the branch you want, but I am not able to get it to work with our Git repositories.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Posted yesterday in New to Jira

Are you planning to trial, or are currently trialling Jira Software? - We want to talk to you!

Hello! I'm Rayen, a product manager at Atlassian. My team and I are working hard to improve the trial experience for Jira Software Cloud. We are interested in   talking to 20 people planning t...

72 views 1 0
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you