I want another code review workflow:
1. Author create review
2. Reviewer add comment for code
3. When reviewer finish he ask author fix defects
4. Author fix defects and notices reviewer for next round review
5. Reviewer can complete review or write new comments and ask author fix defects
Thank you for answer.
Am I right that reviewer can't say to author that first round review is complete?
How it works in our team:
1. Author send to reviewer code and open a task.
2. Reviewier see the code and left comments.
3. Then reviewer finish review, he change a status task for "need bugfix"
4. Author fix bugs and change task status "need review".
5. Reviewer see the changes and complete review. Task is done.
Which workflow you recommend for our team?
We know that great teams require amazing project management chops. It's no surprise that great teams who use Jira have strong project managers, effective workflows, and secrets that bring planning ...