I want another code review workflow:
1. Author create review
2. Reviewer add comment for code
3. When reviewer finish he ask author fix defects
4. Author fix defects and notices reviewer for next round review
5. Reviewer can complete review or write new comments and ask author fix defects
Thank you for answer.
Am I right that reviewer can't say to author that first round review is complete?
How it works in our team:
1. Author send to reviewer code and open a task.
2. Reviewier see the code and left comments.
3. Then reviewer finish review, he change a status task for "need bugfix"
4. Author fix bugs and change task status "need review".
5. Reviewer see the changes and complete review. Task is done.
Which workflow you recommend for our team?
Background When you hear the words ‘Release notes’, almost always you think of an unsolicited email from a software vendor. But I am here to tell you that from our data, sending release notes via E...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events