Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I change FishEye Template

eKyNoX January 18, 2013

Hello, all in the title, can I modify FishEye template (here a top navigation menu) like on Confluence.

If nothing in admin panel, what can I do to modify header ?

Thanks.

9 answers

0 votes
eKyNoX March 25, 2013

poking them; Thank u

0 votes
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 25, 2013

I think so, but let's wait for Atlassian to answer that.

0 votes
eKyNoX March 23, 2013

If I do not want to involve myself learning how to make a plugin (that will take a lot of time and skills I'm sure), I'm forced to get the source JPS edition ? No other ways ?

Thanks for answer.

0 votes
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2013

Not impossible, just poorly documented :-)

JSP files are present in JSP-Source edition (you need a commercial license to download that).

Adding your own menu to top navigation bar should be possible via plugin (look for 'web fragments' on developer.atlassian.com)

0 votes
eKyNoX March 23, 2013

It worked for the css part.

But now I have some html (for my menu) to apply and can't figure any place where to put it.

I made all FishEye directories, searching now since many days, it's impossible to customize FishEye ...

I have empty jsp files here : \FishEye\content\WEB-INF\jsp

and it looks like that files are filled with the class here : /FishEye\content\WEB-INF\classes\org\apache\jsp

Some help could be great, Thanks.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 22, 2013

There is a corresponding .gz file. You need to gzip your css and overwrite the one present. It's a PITA.

0 votes
eKyNoX January 20, 2013

I tried to modify the css I see listed in Firebug to make a start point :

I tried add a simple css margin in body css element

from content/static/mesrp6/2static/style/concat.style.c2eea346b79c7f533b33ca8c748a1657.cache.css

It do not take my changes while reload the page.

Once I can modify css, I have to figure out how to push some html somewhere ...

Thanks again for any help.

0 votes
eKyNoX January 19, 2013

That's right, actually using iframe but not fit perfectly my requirements.

Take a look http://ekynoxx-studios.dyndns.org/fisheye.html

Problem is when the scrollbar appear, I still get the upper frame while scrolling down. Modify like I done it in Jira (Tracker tab) would be perfect.

0 votes
Sergey Svishchev
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 18, 2013

Do you want to add a menu, or do something else?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events