Atlassian Connector in Webstorm - No Crucible Support?

I have properly installed the Atlassian Connector into WebStorm (IntelliJ IDE).  Using the default login, I was able to connect it to our Bamboo, Jira, and Crucible. 

In the toolbar, however, on the Atlassian panel, I have tabs for both Bamboo and Jira, but not Crucible..

image2014-11-4 22:44:20.png

In the configurator, I can validate the Crucible connection, but if I go to the defaults tab (I have told it to use the defaults), it will only test connections to Jira and bamboo, not Crucible, as shown below.

Any thoughts on why this is not working?

Crucible is configured and enabled.

image2014-11-4 22:42:18.png

Test Connection confirms that we are connecting to our Crucible/Fisheye Server.

image2014-11-4 22:42:45.png

Here, when I test defaults, you'll see that even though I know the connection is solid, and I have a default configured for Fisheye, it's not trying to test it here.  Seems like it should.

image2014-11-4 22:43:15.png

1 answer

Hello John,

there is no Crucible tab in the IntelliJ Connector - the functionality is currently limited to creating pre-commit reviews and some Fisheye support, as detailed in and

The second issue looks like a bug - right now only JIRA and Bamboo connections are tested when using default credentials. I've created an issue at - you can follow and vote on it there.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Alexey Matveev
Published Saturday in Jira

How to run Jira in a docker container

Everything below is tested on Ubuntu 17.10. I prefer to use Jira in a docker container because: 1. I can install Jira with a couple of commands. 2. I can start and stop Jira just by starting and s...

447 views 6 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot