Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help us guide the future of data classifications

Steph Kakatsos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 8, 2024

Hi community! My name is Steph and I’m from the Cloud Security team at Atlassian.

We're working on a feature that will let customers classify their data according to their company policies or industry requirements. We’d like to show some prototypes to interested customers in a research session and make sure what we’re working on will meet your needs. This is a cloud feature and will be made available for Confluence and Jira initially.

We’re interested in speaking to organization admins and security admins of customers who operate in highly regulated industries or who have strict rules around data storage and sharing in their organizations.

What’s involved in the research:

• We’ll schedule a 60-minute session at a time that’s convenient for you. The session will be conducted over video-conference, so you can participate from anywhere.

• During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you and your organization. Then we’ll take you through a few tasks using a prototype and discuss your experience of completing those tasks.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card within 5 days of completing your session.

If you're interested in participating, please contact me at skakatsos@atlassian.com to schedule a time that works for you. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly. Thank you!

1 comment

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2024

@Steph Kakatsos I shot you an email and can speak about the data regulations related to the Payments industry.

Daphne Zhang
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 13, 2024

Hi @Andy Gladstone, I'm Daphne and I'm working with Steph on these features addressing data loss prevention (DLP). I believe Steph has reached out to you via email, but she is currently out of office. Would you still be interested in speaking with us, and if so, can we set a meeting up for next week? I can be reached at my email: dzhang3@atlassian.com 

Thank you!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events