• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to create Articles in Atlassian community?

Alana Fernando Community Leader Apr 02, 2018

I am about to create an article about a user macro i have developed recently. 

but i can find a way to create article in community. is there a level that we should achieve to create an article? 

I only have ask a question and start a discussion options available. 

thank you in advance. 

screenshot-community.atlassian.com-2018.04.02-14-52-30.png

4 answers

3 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted

You have to be granted the permission to write articles, as the community wants to be sure that they are a bit more authoritative than "anyone can write it".

@Monique vdBand @Erica Moss are the people to talk to

thanks @Nic Brough _Adaptavist_ this helps :-) 

Monique vdB Community Manager Apr 02, 2018

@Alana Fernando Nic is correct! I hope you will work towards becoming a Community Champion.  :) In the meantime, you can publish this as a discussion. I'm sure the community would be interested to learn about your macro!

thanks @Monique vdB :) i am on it! as you said it would be helpful to publish the content as a discussion.

1 vote
Answer accepted

You need to get a role of a Community Champion or Marketplace vendor.

You can find more information here:

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Feedback-Forum-articles/How-to-become-an-Atlassian-Community-Champion/ba-p/658008

thanks @Alexey Matveev _cPrime_ i'm on it :-) 

How can I get the role of "Marketplace vendor"? The provided link does not explain it. 

Thanks,
Jack

0 votes
Answer accepted

well i found below information fromConnect, share, and learn with other Atlassian users and experts page

Articles

Long-form blog-like content, such as case studies or user-generated how-to content, finds a home in articles. For now, articles are an experimental feature of Atlassian Community; as such, we’ve limited the ability to create articles to a small group of users.

does anyone know how to get the feature enabled? or when will this feature get usable for everyone :-) 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

The 2020 Content Awards

Happy New Year, Atlassian Community! In 2020 we all had to learn how to connect, share, and learn in an entirely different way. After a year of so much bad, we deserve to celebrate some good! The...

896 views 37 57
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you