How to earn your Welcome badge

442 comments

Federica Marchetti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2022

@Roger Hughes I still do not see my "shiny Welcome Badge" even if I reported a text in the bio, maybe eI need to access again tomorrow for the second day? 

Roger Hughes September 21, 2022

@Federica MarchettiI can't recall if it was a few hours, or a day for the update to suddenly appear, or if I logged out and logged back in again.

Federica Marchetti
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 21, 2022

@Roger Hughes I log out and log in but the same, let wait tomorrow and see if it is needed 1 day

Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
September 21, 2022

@Federica Marchetti it's hard to troubleshoot our out of the box badges; our new kudos program is a lot easier! So let's get you added to that and you'll find a lot more badges to earn, and clearer instructions to boot :) 

Federica Marchetti
Atlassian Team
September 22, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon @Monique vdB

You told me "it's hard to troubleshoot our out of the box badges; our new kudos program is a lot easier! "

From your words I get that you suggest me to give up with the box badges and use the new kudos program. Fine with me but in this way we discourage the people from using the box badges.

I can confirm that also today my "shiny Welcome Badge" is not visible as the last test we agreed to do yesterday.

1. Do you have a plan to remove the box badges because it does not work properly and replace it with the new kudos program?

2. Is the new kudos program a beta version, correct?

3. Atlassian community is for customers and Atlassians, correct? 

4. Do customers see the profile of the Atlassians people?

5. Are customers able to see the badges, Kudo, Atlassians courses achieved added in this community by the Atlassian people and so on, or are these information only visible internally?

Thanks for your collaboration and helping me to figure out things.

I will surely test the kubo beta version and continue to provide feedback. We stay in touch.

Federica

@Harjot Khurana 

Like Piotr Sturzbecher likes this
Mamtha Nagaraja September 22, 2022

Hello Atlassian lovers, i just started a new role with lots of Jira learning, Happy to be part of this community .

Looking forward to learn more,

Best Regards,

Mamtha

Like # people like this
vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 22, 2022

@Mamtha Nagaraja 

welcome to Atlassian Community, 

definetly you will learn a lot

Happy Journey in Atlassian. 

Like # people like this
Chris September 22, 2022

Not sure why my badge didn't appear. Maybe I just need a comment.

Like # people like this
Piotr Sturzbecher December 8, 2022

Welcome! 😎

Like Kanagaraju R likes this
Tharaka_Hettiarachchi
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 12, 2022

Good One!

Barış Özer December 13, 2022

Thanks alot! (:

Dhimitër Stambolliu January 5, 2023

Hello Community. My name is Dhimitër, I am 28 years old and I live in Albania. I've been working with Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket since 6 months now and I am looking forward to improve my skills and learn from the Community, also to give back what I've learned so far.

Wish you all an amazing journey full of professional developments.

Best Regards,

Dhimitër

Oleksandr Siryi_Railsware_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 20, 2023

Mmm... Gamification! 

Like Monique vdB likes this
Monique vdB
Community Manager
Community Managers are Atlassian Team members who specifically run and moderate Atlassian communities. Feel free to say hello!
January 23, 2023

Welcome, @Tal Rosenberegr If you're interested, you may want to click Kudos at the top right of your screen and sign up for our new gamification program, lots more badges and prizes to be won :) 

Like # people like this
Wanda Turnage March 5, 2023

Im new to this but so far it looks like im going really enjoy this. thank you for all of the helpful information

Hitesh March 9, 2023

Hello All 

Seif Karim April 12, 2023

Hello 👋 everyone it's a pleasure to meet you all, and I think I will have a great company here

ERIC NTAWUKIRASONGWA April 23, 2023

I need someone to guide me

Mahmoud Saber Ibrahim May 3, 2023

Hello everyone, nice to meet you :) 

Mohammed Ismail May 3, 2023

This is a good community.

Karim ABO HASHISH
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Thanks for sharing, i hope we could have more badges like this one.

Dinesh Babu June 11, 2023

Thanks

Zineeddine missi July 16, 2023

I am Zinedine Missi, very happy to join this wonderful community

Triva Watlington July 17, 2023

Hii everyone !!

I'm here for my badge! 😁 

Jitendra Chamoli August 16, 2023

Thank you for the post. I love this community

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders