It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

316 comments

Is there a level 9!?

Like # people like this

Chúng tôi muốn được dịch ngôn ngữ tiếng Việt có được không

@Robert Lauriston that does seem odd. The only thing I can think of is that the badge requires you to start one thread and the badge was launched in February 2018.  You haven't started any threads since then. You could try asking a question or starting a discussion, or even join our Atlassian Authors program and write an article. (Clearly you have the expertise so we'd be happy to have you.) 

Let me know what you'd like to try!

@Kathleen Kenney the first rule of Level 9 is not to talk about Level 9. But you might be interested in taking a look at Jodi's badge collection... 😉

Like # people like this

Time to collect badges!

Like # people like this

@Monique van den BergI don't really care, I was just reporting this apparent bug / badly designed algorithm. I presume Atlassian will as usual take no action.

Like Brenda Samuels likes this

@Robert Lauriston ah okay. Well I am the community manager for this platform and I handle all the badges. So I am here to take action. If anyone else is seemingly "stuck" on level two, let me know and I can help troubleshoot. 

Like Vincent Mann likes this
Like inos likes this

Thank you for this overview. One note is that according to my profile I have earned Level 0 and 1 today, but my activity feed only shows Level 0. Perhaps there is just a lag but I wanted to highlight this.

Screen Shot 2019-11-25 at 10.46.27 AM.png

Looking forward to earning more.

I like the idea fo getting new levels and start contributing to learning. Happy coding!

I am very happy to join this community.

Like inos likes this

Let's learn the products and start collecting the badges!

I am very happyto join community

Alex baby I'm New Here Friday

time to hunt badges

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Feedback & Announcements

Changes in database support for Server and Data Center products

Hello, Community! My name is Gosia and I'm a Product Manager on Server and Data Center products here at Atlassian. I am reaching out to you to share information about database types ...

98 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you