Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🖼️ Do you use Audit logs in Atlassian admin on Cloud? $100 USD to chat to the Atlassian Design team

Hello Community! I'm Jonathon from the Atlassian design team.

We're looking to speak with admins who are regular users of the Audit log page in Atlassian administration on Cloud.

Alternatively, if you're familiar with the Audit log page and feel you would use it more if it better met your needs, we would also love to chat.

screenshot_OrgAuditLog.png

What’s involved in the research:

• We need your feedback on some design concepts the team has put together.

• Sessions are 1 hour and conducted via Zoom, so you can participate from anywhere around the world.

• During the research, we'll start with a general chat to get to know you. Then, we’ll share some design concepts and a prototype to obtain your feedback.

• As a token of our appreciation, you'll receive an e-gift card worth $100 USD within 5 business days of completing your session.

Interested in taking part? Follow this link to fill in a few more details so we can make sure you’re a good fit.

If you have any other questions at all, feel free to reply to this post or email me directly on jconkey@atlassian.com. We look forward to meeting you!

Kind regards,

Jonathon

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 29, 2024

Hey @Jonathon Conkey!

Thanks for reaching out.  I have filled out the form as I have used the audit log, but not as often as I would like since I find it difficult to filter what I'm looking for given the volume of entries we have.

Looking forward to chatting with you!

Like # people like this
Jonathon Conkey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 29, 2024

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon. Sounds like you will be a great fit for the interview.

I will update my post as this research is just as relevant (if not more so) to those who would use the Audit log page more if it were able to better meet their needs.

I hope to be in touch soon.

Many thanks,

Jonathon  

Yatish Madhav
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 30, 2024

Thanks @Jonathon Conkey  - ditto to @Jimmy Seddon comment. It is a great feature but I am also overwhelmed by it at times. Thanks. Will fill the form now. Thank you

Like Jonathon Conkey likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events