Hi I've been encountering issues with Sourcetree running incredibly slowly, with response times around 10 seconds. However I have noticed that if I temporarily disable my Avast shields Sourcetree becomes instantly responsive. I'm posting this because in my searches I have noticed a lot of people complaining about this issue and tampering with all sorts of settings with varying or marginal results.
Anyway I'm just curious to see if anyone else using Avast + Sourcetree has had a similar experience to me and possibly if they know why or to suggest a course of action short of changing Antivirus software that might make things a bit easier.
Hi Everyone! Last Friday, myself and a couple others on my team had a last night as we successfully completed a Jira Server to Cloud Migration. This took months of planning, testing, and commu...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events