Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Jira is important tool in Devops

Mahesh Shinde
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2023

It's very good initiative to explore new way to provide the information and use the Atlassian tools to do better in Devops 

• Jira is important part in Devops cycle to track the progress in ticket as well as in Bitbucket Repo.
  • Bitbucket Pipeline is used in CI process to achieve the automation in development cycle.
  • Create/view branch, commits, PR in repo through  Jira is possible, build status, build query can be done through Jira.

Please, let us know your thoughts in comment below: 

#devops-story

6 comments

Comment

Mahesh Shinde
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2023

Jira.JPG

Source: Atlassian page

vikram
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 18, 2023

yes these are tools are used in devops along with confluence for documentation. 

Tomislav Tobijas
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 19, 2023

I'm not that much into DevOps (just yet) but I'm interested to hear suggestions from others :)

Annie Lu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 22, 2023

Thanks @Mahesh Shinde for sharing the benefits of using Jira & Bitbucket Pipelines for your DevOps work! Would love to learn what specific projects/use cases you're working on to incorporate the tools!

Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 23, 2023

Jira is for me the heart of Devops... acting like an information hub linking tools and issues all together in a single platform  

Without Jira i don't even know how can I work nowadays... I even use Jira for my personal hobbies like fishing :) 

Ricardo Costa Silveira
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 24, 2023

eu ainda quero saber mais como funciona 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events