Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Developer's Edge | Using Snyk Security in Jira

Welcome to the Developer's Edge video series. This series looks at Atlassian products and partner integrations through a developer lens, showing how an integrated toolchain can improve the developer experience while increasing productivity.

A better developer experience is a few steps away.

Welcome to the Developer's Edge video series. This series looks at Atlassian products and partner integrations through a developer lens, Showing off how an integrated toolchain can improve the developer experience while increasing productivity.

I like to stay on top of the vulnerabilities in my code. Letting minor vulnerabilities languish is one thing, but I want to clean up critical vulnerabilities as quickly as possible. There are various tools on the market to scan for known vulnerabilities, but with bloat in the developer tools space, it's yet another thing to keep track of. Being able to aggregate vulnerability data for all of my code from all of my security tools under a single pane of glass is very useful. It helps me stay on top of my critical vulnerabilities without suffering from tool bloat.

The next video in the Developer’s Edge series shows off the Security tab in Jira Software. It can integrate with Snyk and Bitbucket cloud to manage security vulnerabilities easily.

Resources to get you going 

Check out the entire Developer's Edge video series here. You can also learn more about the Figma for Jira Software integration here.

About your instructor

Warren is a former developer turned technical evangelist who joined Atlassian in 2021. He has a passion for technology and a research background in machine learning. Outside of work, Warren tries to get away from his desk and has developed a passion for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.

Let me know if you have any questions in the comments!

1 comment

Mudasir kho kar
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 21, 2024

About your instructor

Warren is a former developer turned technical evangelist who joined Atlassian in 2021. He has a passion for technology and a research background in machine learning. Outside of work, Warren tries to get away from his desk and has developed a passion for Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu.FB_IMG_1709969325127.jpg

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events