Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Everything you want to know about Confluence’s most recent LTS release

Hi Data Center Community!

I’m excited to share a new PDF highlighting all of the new features and capabilities available in the most recent LTS release for Confluence 7.19 which was delivered in July 2022. If you’ve already upgraded to the 7.19 release, you still won’t want to miss this PDF to make sure you are aware of and taking full advantage of all the features that were made available to you in your upgrade.

Download it here

We know it’s common for many customers to migrate from LTS to LTS versions, so make sure to read this easy-to-consume cheat sheet of LTS value.

This most recent LTS comes packed with powerful performance updates and a more intuitive user experience, so your teams can work better, together.

Thanks for being part of our community!

4 comments

Comment

Richard Bukovansky March 16, 2023

Hi @Claire Chisholm
Do we have any estimate of which 8.x version of Confluence will be announced as the next LTS version?

Thanks,
Richard Bukovansky / CommerzBank AG

Like # people like this
Claire Chisholm
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 16, 2023

Hi @Richard Bukovansky keep an eye out in the community and email, more details will be released very soon! 

Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 16, 2023

Waiting for Confluence 8.X LTS and we hope to complete the upgrade in 2023Q2~Q3

Like Wendy H likes this
Richard Bukovansky March 20, 2023

Hi @Claire Chisholm I'm keeping my both eyes for many months already...

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events