Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User Management tool

Vigneshwar June 18, 2018

Hi,

We have a requirement that we need to use single user management tool that integrated to all the following Dev-ops tools:
Gitlab,Jenkins,Jira,Confluence,Jfrog,Sonar, XL release and XL deployment (At least majority of the tools)
Tool expectation:
Maintain Same user name credentials for all the tools ,
Can Provide access and remove access to the user for the above tools.

Kindly Guide me on this.

Thanks & regards
Vigneshwar

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2018

LDAP!

Jira and Confluence are LDAP Compatible and I think the other applications as well.
Also have a look at Crowd maybe to manage your users and directories: https://www.atlassian.com/software/crowd

There are a few ways to implement LDAP, not only Active Directory. OpenLDAP for example.

Cheers
Niklas

Vigneshwar June 18, 2018

Thank You Mr. Niklas Becker for your suggestion. 

Regards,

Vigneshwar

0 votes
Craig Castle-Mead
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2018

SAML is another option, but I believe it's only supported in Jira/Conf with the Data Center versions and/or with third party add-ons.

CCM

Vigneshwar June 18, 2018

Thank You Mr. Craig Castle-Mead for valuable suggestion. But I want at least XL release and XL deploy integrate to the tool.  

Regards,

Vigneshwar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events