Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Too many users after switching from trial license to starter pack for Crowd. How can I remove some users?

jeffshea January 2, 2013

We had a trial license for Crowd but it expired so I got a 50 seat starter license for use during setup. This gives us time to go through the purchase process for a full complement of licenses. However, now when I log into Crowd it tells me I have too many users and need to buy more licenses. For now I just want to get rid of some users so I am under the 50 user limit but I can't get into admin to do it. Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SimonS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

Hey Jeff,

You can actually start another Crowd evaluation to use until the payment process is complete. Just log in to your my.atlassian.com account and there is a "start new evaluation" link you can use.

-Simon

SimonS
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 3, 2013

Happy to help!

jeffshea January 3, 2013

Thanks Simon. I came upon the same solution myself but I appreciate the fast response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events