Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO plugin (kerberos) for crowd - jira

Michel KATZ November 3, 2013

Hello,

We are using the appfusion plugin (kerberos) with Jira 5.1.8 and crowd 2.4.0.

I need to migrate to Jira 6 and crowd 2.7,I'm waiting for an update.

Who is using that plugin with Jira 6 and crowd 2.7 ?

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 5, 2013

Probably you can mail info@appfusions.com

Michel KATZ November 5, 2013

Hello, thanks for your feedback.

Yes, I deed it, but appfusion doesn't reply.

So I'm trying here.

0 votes
Ellen Feaheny (AppFusions) November 11, 2013

We have deployed to JIRA 6 - I have just written you.

I do not think on Crowd 2.7 yet - only because we have not been requested.

We have been supporting this for 2 yrs - so while we cannot forward state compatibility until we have deployments, we have not yet had a version that we could not support.

Demand dictates this.

SSO is not your normal "plugin" - at all. It is a deployment that depends on your environment and configs for that, and this is not negotiable. We have successfully deployed this authenticator over 80 times, and I can provide referrals - off-line.

We do require that the customer work with us to get it right, and understand the complexity. Not expect plug and play. It is simply not that simple. It is 99% "packaged" however.

Ellen

info@appfusions.com

0 votes
Michel KATZ November 11, 2013

Who is using this plugin with Jira 6 and crowd 2.7 ?

Ed Letifov _TechTime - New Zealand_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 11, 2013

Michel, you seem to be looking all over the place for the solution. You are using a commercial plugin from a established vendor. They should be the ones to answer your questions.

Have you tried all possible options available here: http://www.appfusions.com/display/Dashboard/Get+in+Touch Phone? email? Website form?

I wish I could help you, but if you are attached Kerberous, I can't as we only do NTLM with our NTLM Authenticator for Jira and Confluence.

Michel KATZ November 11, 2013

Ed,

Thanks a lot for your quick feedback. I've tried emails (5 sinds Juny, and website), I will try phone.

Ellen Feaheny (AppFusions) November 11, 2013

Michal - that is untrue.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events