Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of OSGi bundles in Crowd

Greg Gigon February 3, 2013

Hi Guys

As Crowd doesn't have a PUM console what would be the way to know the list of OSGi bundles I could use while developing a plugin?

Crowd version 2.5.3.

Cheers, Greg

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
joe
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 4, 2013

Crowd includes the Felix Web Console, at http://localhost:8095/crowd/plugins/servlet/system/console/ , which makes much of the same information available as the UPM.

Graham Bakay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2013

How does one activate/enable this? I can't seem to find it.

Greg Gigon March 27, 2013
Hey Graham Downloaded standalone product doesn't have this feature enabled by default. I don't know how to enable it as well. However I found while developing plugin with Atlassian SDK, that the console is enabled. This means that you'll need to start it with atlas-run command. Good luck :)
Graham Bakay
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2013

Thanks, Greg. I'll fire up the SDK instance of Crowd instead.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events