Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to integrate Pardot with Atlas CRM?

Deleted user June 21, 2017

Is it possible to integrate Pardot with Atlas CRM?

1 answer

0 votes
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2017

Hi Mike,

Pardot is new for me, I'm going to look into it some more tomorrow.
What kind of Atlas CRM integrations would you like to see for Pardot?

Thank you,
Maarten

Deleted user June 21, 2017

Thank you, Maarten. Looking to see if Pardot email and landing page data can be intergrated and stored in Atlas CRM.

Like Tigh Loughhead likes this
Maarten Arts
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2017

We currently don't have a public API that can be used for these kind of integrations. But we do have one on the roadmap.

I'm going to have to dig into Pardot a little to understand what kind of data this would be.

The Atlas CRM templating functionality gives you a lot of freedom about the data you can store for a customer. Once we release a public API that allows you to store and update this information automatically, I think it would open up all kinds of possibilities. Even with Pardot.

If you would like us to send you a message once the API is available, please open an issue in our service desk so we have your email address.

Deleted user June 22, 2017

Thank you!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events