Is it possible to brand/skin the Crowd pages?

Philip Colmer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

As per the question, really. I'd like to see if I can get the pages that the end-user interacts with to look as if they are part of our corporate styling.

If that is possible, how do I go about doing it, please?

Thanks.

Philip

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
C_ Faysal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

i never tried but lookin at the page source ... content is loaded from crowd-webapp/console/

also stylesheets are located here...

ls -1 crowd-webapp/console/style/
forms.css
idx-legacy.css
ie6.css
ie7.css
main.css

0 votes
NielsJ
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2013

Hi Philip,

unfortunately I am not aware of a "good" possibility to do so right now.

But ... my company has a product called CUTE[1] that allows theming Confluence and JIRA at the moment. Would you like to use it for Crowd as well?

Regards,
Niels

1: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/de.communardo.atlassian.plugins.cute

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events