Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crowd SSO works on logout but not login

john scancella May 17, 2012

Here is the problem I am having. I installed and configured crowd's SSO with JIRA, confluence, fisheye, and crucible. Whenever I log into one application it doesn't auto log me into other ones. However, if I log into crowd, and into another application, and then log out of the other application, it also logs me out of crowd.

Does anyone know why this might be happening?

Here are the versions of the software I have installed

confluence 4.1
crowd 2.1
crucible/fisheye 2.7
jira 4.4

1 answer

0 votes
Jobin Kuruvilla [Adaptavist]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 17, 2012

This happens when there is some issue with the setup and there is no single reason for this. For example, mistakes in crowd.properties or wrong domain can cause this!

http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CROWD/Troubleshooting+SSO+with+Crowd might be a good place to start.

john scancella May 17, 2012

I can log into all the applications using crowd, but still the SSO doesn't work (unless I am logging out from an application, in which case I am also logged out of crowd.)

I can't get the log files as the applications are on a closed network and files are not allowed off of it. Is there something specific I can look for in the log files and report back with?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events