Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crowd Clustering not showing both nodes

aerochaz May 25, 2023

I'm trying to set up crowd clustering. I think I have it set up. However, it only shows both nodes when one node is offline and the other is still online. When the second node comes back online again, only one node is shown (the active one). Is this how it is supposed to be? Jira clustering shows all active nodes at the same time. Is crowd supposed to show all active nodes at the same time as well? If so, how do I fix it to where both are shown.

1 answer

1 vote
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2023

Hi @aerochaz and welcome,

currently, on crowd side, when a node goes offline it is removed form the list (on jira side it remains visible in the list with status offline). It is a different management.

Fabio

aerochaz May 30, 2023

Thank you. I'm specifically wondering why I cannot view both nodes when they both are online. I can only view both when one goes offline and the other is online. It will show both temporarily and be removed like you said, but when they are both online, it doesn't show both online at the same time like on the Jira side.

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events