why my JQl Macro does not display EPIC name

Stephane December 28, 2018

Dear all

I am trying to filter issues by Epic name but failes. So i used JQL Macro to list all Issue of my project and corresponding Epic name but this field is empty. Could you explain in which issue field the Epic name is stored.

best regards and Happy Holiday

Stephane

4 answers

1 vote
Bastian Stehmann
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2018

Hi @Stephane Matringe,

Do you want to show this from epics or from issues that are linked to epics.

If the issues are linked to epic, try Epic Link instead of Epic Name.

Stephane December 31, 2018

Dear All, Thanks for your contributions.

In deed I would like to list the issues and the corresponding Epic name and/or Epic link those issues are included in. Unfortunately those 2 fields are for now empty for the issues despite the fact those same issues are included inside Epics.

Stephane

0 votes

In deed I would like to list the issues and the corresponding Epic name and/or Epic link those issues are included in. Unfortunately those 2 fields are for now empty for the issues despite the fact those same issues are included inside Epics.

Stephane

0 votes
Tarun Sapra
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 28, 2018

Hello @Stephane Matringe

The field is "Epic Link" which stories the information of the epic on the story, thus look for "Epic link" field. 

Stephane

0 votes
Ollie Guan
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 28, 2018

Hi @Stephane Matringe,

Do you mean "Epic Name" or summary?

If it is "Epic Name", use the following statement, can you find out the result?

JQL:"Epic Name" is not null

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events