Ruoff Mortgage March 19, 2018

We have 10 licensed users but get the below error

2018-03-19_1625.png

2018-03-19_1626.png

1 answer

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2018

Hi Paul,

Please try flushing the caches as described in User Count Not Updated After Disabling or Removing a User.

Are you using any external User Directories to manage users, as described in Managing Multiple Directories? In that case, users that are not "local" could be synchronizing over from another user directory such as Jira, Crowd or LDAP.

On my test instance, the local user number listed on the system information page (<Confluence_Base_URL>/admin/systeminfo.action):

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 3.44.57 PM.png

does not match what is on the license details page (<Confluence_Base_URL>/admin/license.action):

Screen Shot 2018-03-19 at 3.43.39 PM.png

Please see How to get a list of active users counting towards the Confluence license for information on how the license count is calculated, and steps to figure out which users are counting against yours.

Thanks,

Ann

Ruoff Mortgage March 21, 2018

Thanks, I'm up and running now!

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2018

That's awesome - how did you fix it?

Ruoff Mortgage March 21, 2018

I restarted the Confluence service

AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
March 21, 2018

Interesting - restarting Confluence flushes the db cache so it sounds like there were some users cached. Thanks very much for circling back to the thread. :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events