time spent reading

Darya March 29, 2024

Уважаемое сообщество,

Я надеюсь, что это сообщение найдет вас хорошо.

Пишу, чтобы узнать о функции в Confluence Cloud, касающейся отображения времени чтения на всех страницах. Наша команда в настоящее время использует стандартный пакет Confluence Cloud, и мы заинтересованы во внедрении функции, которая показывает время, потраченное на чтение каждой страницы.

В частности, мы хотели бы, чтобы время чтения отображалось на видном месте на всех страницах нашего экземпляра Confluence Cloud, аналогично тому, как это делается на некоторых других платформах или веб-сайтах.

Не могли бы вы дать указания, как мы можем добиться этого в рамках ограничений нашего текущего пакета подписки? Существуют ли какие-либо встроенные функции, доступные плагины или настройки, которые позволили бы нам реализовать эту функцию?

Любая помощь или идеи, которые вы могли бы предоставить по этому вопросу, будут очень признательны.

Спасибо за ваше время и помощь.

С наилучшими пожеланиями

image (1).jpeg

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2024

Здравствуйте, @Darya приветствую вас :-) 

I think you need to look at the Marketplace such as

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1215565/page-views?hosting=datacenter&tab=overview

or

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1216936/google-analytics-in-confluence?hosting=cloud&tab=overview

There may be others that could track that - this side of the Premium package analytics.

0 votes
Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi @Darya 

I see your screenshot highlights the current reading time option - this is what is available natively within Confluence. There's no option I know of to make this bolder/more visible.

I haven't seen an App which makes this more prominent either, but you could try looking for one on the Marketplace?

Ste

---

And in Russian, according to Google Translate (without the hyperlink)...

Я вижу, что на вашем скриншоте выделена текущая опция времени чтения — это то, что изначально доступно в Confluence. Я не знаю способа сделать это жирнее/заметнее.

Я также не видел приложения, которое сделало бы это более заметным, но вы могли бы попробовать поискать его на торговой площадке?

Darya March 29, 2024

interesting thing is that I don’t have this to begin with

Screenshot_416.png

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2024

Hi @Darya 

Is it missing from all pages? 

I've just used a Free instance to check, and it's available for me.

Ste

Darya March 29, 2024

yes to all
I've understood
@Ste Wright It also helps page authors understand the ask of the intended audience to create even better pages. Note, estimated read time currently supports English.

Kristian Klima
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 29, 2024

@Darya Maybe something's getting lost in translation, can you pls clarify if you want to track how much time people spent actually reading the pages?

Ste Wright
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 29, 2024

Hi @Darya 

I agree, I think it's useful.

In terms of editing it into another language though, I'd assume whatever translates at present is the extent of translation options. 

You could suggest this is included in translations? You can raise a feature request here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa

Ste

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Product Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events