"The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!"

Simona Persico July 13, 2015

Good morning,

using the redirect macro (CustomWare Redirection Plugin) I receive this error 

"The license could not be verified: License Certificate has expired!"

but this is a free plugin, I've to update the license key? How? Can you help me?

Thank you!

Simona

4 answers

0 votes
Simona Persico July 14, 2015

Thank you very much!

Now the problem is solved!

Have a good day!

Simona

0 votes
rrudnicki
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2015

Hi Simona, 

We have this documentation about your error message:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=370049256

As you can see on the comments, CustomWare is now called ServiceRocket. So, I could find this link that might help you: https://community.servicerocket.com/servicerocket/topics/_license_certificate_has_expired_error_message

In case you still face issues, I recommend you to contact the ServiceRocket Support.

Regards, 

Renato Rudnicki

0 votes
Simona Persico July 13, 2015

Thank you for your help! Sorry but I am a complete beginner of OCnfluence. The license of Confluence is not expired and I don't find where I can see if there is a license associated to this plugin. I received this error if I create e page and i insert the redirect macro, I don't know if this operation means that I use also other plugins...Can you help me to understand how can I verify? Thank you very much!

image2015-7-13 15:39:34.png

0 votes
Sateesh Chandra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 13, 2015

Did you check your confluence license for expiry date. What other add-ons the CustomWare Redirection Plugin will access during the operation? Do you have any other add-ons whose license is expired.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events