meeting notes blueprint can not be edited (loading)

Dominick Lusti March 26, 2020

I want to edit the meeting notes blueprint. When i click on edit the site is loading and nothing is happening. Do someone have a solution for this issue?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 1, 2020

Hello Dominick,

Welcome to Atlassian Community. It's nice to have you join us!

It's not possible to edit Blueprints in Confluence, so I believe you may be editing one of the templates associated with a Blueprint. Could you let me know which template you're attempting to edit? Are you able to edit other templates or create new ones? 

It can help if you include a screenshot of the page where you are editing the template, since there can be different global and space templates.

Lastly, please let me know if other users are having the same issue.

Thank you!

Shannon

Administrator April 1, 2020

Hello Shannon

Yes i can not edit the template while others are working fine.

Below you can see the Screenshots.

Thank you for your help.

Dominick

Bildschirmfoto 2020-04-02 um 08.07.20.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-04-02 um 08.07.27.pngBildschirmfoto 2020-04-02 um 08.07.39.png

Chris van Daele April 1, 2020

Hello,

currently, I've exactly the same problem. When i want to edit the meeting note blueprint, the page won't stop loading. Other blueprints works fine so far.

Thanks for any helpful feedback on this topic.

Thanks,

Chris

Like # people like this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 2, 2020

Hello @Dominick Lusti and @Chris van Daele,

I've had a look, and it appears that there's a bug that has been reported for this, in which Meeting Notes templates cannot be edited. At the moment, it is high priority:

At this time, we are assessing the issue, so please watch the bug so you can be updated as we progress with a fix.

In the meantime, you'll want to create a new template to use as your meeting notes template.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Regards,

Shannon

Like Chris van Daele likes this
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
April 23, 2020

Hello, everyone!

This bug is now listed as fixed and everything should be working as expected now.

Please let us know if you are still encountering this issue!

Shannon

Like Chris van Daele likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events