confluence look for a word in several manuals

Cristian Andres Ciambrignoni March 4, 2020

Good evening

In Confluence have a space that has a page with manuals in English and Spanish.

I need to look for a word that is in a manual in Spanish and also bring the manual in English. It's possible?

Greetings-

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 5, 2020

Hello @Cristian Andres Ciambrignoni !

As I understand, you need to find a specific piece of text within Confluence. What I did not understand is if this is within a page in Confluence itself or within an attachment.

For both situations, you should be able to use Confluence search to point your search results as close as possible of your needed material. You can check our documentation on the Search engine here:

Confluence searches it’s own Pages and also the content of some file types. Here is an excerpt from our documentation:

How Confluence search works

When you enter a search term, Confluence looks for content in all spaces (including personal spaces), pages, mail, personal profiles, and space descriptions. It also looks at the content of some attached file types (Word, Text, PowerPoint, Excel, PDF, and HTML).

If you are looking for something in attachments, you can limit your search to attachment by using:

type:attachment

If your pages happens to have been labeled, you can limit the search to that specific label with this:

labelText:label

If your label contains the – character, you should envelop the labelText value with quotes, like this:

labelText:”label-text”

You can get more information on the search fields used in Confluence here:

Let us know your thoughts on this! Looking forward to your reply.

Cristian Andres Ciambrignoni March 9, 2020

Thank you very much for the reply Diego.
It helped me a lot.

Like Diego likes this
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2020

Glad to know this helped you out!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events