Zen Foundation: Having problems with the Reveal macro

SallyD July 19, 2015

I have Confluence 5.4.3 with Zen 5.2.15.  Everything I've read today says these two versions should be compatible but I'm not having any luck getting the Reveal macro to toggle the text in the Disappear macro.  It's been a while since I played with these macros.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  I remember them being very easy though.

I have the Reveal macro followed by the Disappear macro.  Both have the same ID, CellDetails. 

Is that enough info to give me a hint?

Sally

3 answers

0 votes
Maggie Modersohn
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2015

Hi @SallyD,

I'm jumping in for my colleague Ricardo here as this seems to be more of a commercial issue now. Would you mind contacting me at maggie at brikit dot com and let me know your SEN number (or the name of your organization, and I will find the SEN for you)? I'd just like to check your maintenance dates - maybe you can upgrade after all. 

Thanks a lot, 

Maggie

0 votes
SallyD July 20, 2015

Ricardo, Thank you for your reply.  I’m not sure that I can upgrade.  I was not allowed to renew my Zen license this year.  I didn’t even try to upgrade after it expired.  I have a ton of pages that count on the Zen macros.  Can I upgrade without a current license and still have things keep working?

Sally

0 votes
Ricardo Martins July 20, 2015

Hi Sally,

Just briefly tested the Disappear and Reveal macros with Confluence 5.4.2 and Zen 5.3.1 and they seem to be working properly. Could you try upgrade your Zen Foundation to the latest version (currently 5.3.1) and see if the issue persists. If so, please create a support ticket at: http://brikit.atlassian.net and we will investigate it further.

Ricardo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events