Wiki mobile

kr-oxygen May 5, 2016

Have u guys tested the wiki on a mobile device? It is unreal to use, also switch to desktop version also impossible.

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
TomC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2016

What version of Confluence are you using? I routinely explore pages on mobile with no problems (I find I prefer the 'desktop version' due to our many customized pages that render better that way), and occasionally even get into space admin and update Permissions on mobile!

This page of Atlassian online documentation covers the topic of Confluence Mobile and even includes a mention of the current state of the native Confluence mobile app: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-mobile-284365706.html

Nick Reilingh
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 8, 2016

Whoa!!! I had no idea an iOS app was even in the works. Anyone know if it's planned to come to server as well as cloud?

0 votes
kr-oxygen May 5, 2016

I'll check the version, but links in the left menu where switch to desktop link is placed are not clickable at all. Thanks for the answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events