Why does confluence page screen flickers in edit mode in Google Chrome?

Aishwarya Singh September 16, 2019

Hi,

When I edit my confluence page in Google Chrome, the screen flickers. While when I use IE, I do not face the problem. Can anyone please guide me how the problem can be solved in Google Chrome?

5 answers

2 votes
Andrew
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2019

Hi @Aishwarya Singh ,

Could You please check that chrome is last version? Maybe something bad addon? Try make the same in incognito mode.

B.R.

Yes my Google Chrome is up to date. I have also disabled all the extensions and tried, but the problem persists. Incognito mode also does not solve the problem.

Andrew
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2019

This problem only in Your chrome or other users also have problem? If other users also have problem ask administrator check conf, maybe they inject some javascript.

B.R.

Yes my colleague also faces the same issue. Let me ask my admin for the injection of javascript in conf.

1 vote
Braxton Beyer June 26, 2020

I have the same issue in Chrome only. I have tried in incognito mode with no luck. It does not happen in Safari

1 vote
Anton Tokarev February 21, 2020

Same problem with flickering elements in edit mode in Google Chrome

0 votes
Harry Klein March 22, 2021

Problem solved - if you have headers in tables, go to header options and uncheck "header row"

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-questions/Flickering-issue/qaq-p/1441603

0 votes
Harry Klein March 22, 2021

Same issue in Chrome and incognito. This is a 2+ year old issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events