We recently upgraded to the new version of Confluence. We have several pages using the page properties macro, all of which are based on the same template. For some reason, two of the columns now display no data at all. There are over 100 documents being displayed on these pages, most of which have data in the affected cells. We have not made any changes to Confluence or to the pages/template specifically.
I went into the macro and made sure that the text actually matched. It did.
One of the affected columns is in the middle of the list, the other is at the end.
What could possibly be causing this to happen?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
So, it turns out that the new version of Confluence treats the 'helpful text' - the grey text that doesn't actually show up unless you're in edit mode - as part of the column heading. The two columns that were displaying blank both had helpful text in the heading cell, and when I removed the text, the columns were populated again.
Hi my Community friends! For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs