Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which the correct configuration for anonymous access to confluence cloud recommendation

Marcela Junyent September 16, 2019

Which the correct configuration for anonymous access to confluence but restricted to my employees?

site-access : only invited user?

Confluence: allow anonymous access?

regards, Marce

2 answers

0 votes
Marcela Junyent
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 16, 2019

if I set the site access to only invited users, anonymous users access don't have  access to my site, therefore they cant see my confluence sites even if I set the global configuration to anonymous access allowed.

So, if I add an employee to my site , but not to confluence, they can get into the site site and see the spaces with anonymous access.
Isn't that correct?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 16, 2019

You can't do it on Cloud.  If you enable anonymous access, the world has access.  If you need to restrict people, you need to identify them to know what they can do, so they can't be anonymous.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events