Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will have release of Community Forums addon for Confluence Server 5.8.4?

Francis Yan June 29, 2015

Hi,

I have a project which need Confluence with forum function, and looking for the information for review.

Thanks,

Francis

4 answers

2 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2015

I'm possibly a little ahead of Hessom today as I had an early meeting, but I'm sure he'd like you to know that 2.3.1 was released to marketplace a few minutes ago.

2 votes
Hessom Arta [Adaptavist] July 2, 2015

Hi Francis,

Community Forums is entering the final stages of testing today and we hope to have this available soon. We aim to have this on the marketplace either by the end of today (2nd of July) or at the start of next week.

Kind Regards,

Hessom

1 vote
Francis Yan July 2, 2015

Hi Nic and Hessom,

Thanks for the answers!

Regards,

Francis

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2015

When it's ready.

I can't give you a date because it really does depend on when the development team is happy it all works.  I can tell you they're actively working on it, and the boards show testing is moving, so I'd say "quite soon", and I be surprised if it's not before the end of July.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events