When will Team Calendars be availible for the current Confluence version?

Kemal Bajramovic August 13, 2013

I'm preparing a RFQ for procurement of Confluence for up to 25 users, download version and I currently own a starter licence. I also want to buy several add-ons, TeamCalendar for Confluence 25 users among others.

I' wanted to install the trial version but this add-on is not availible in the Find New Add-ons form.

Does it mean that Team Calendars are not supported by the latest Confluence version 5.2.3?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
William Zanchet [Atlassian]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2013

Hi Kemal,

Don't worry, is just a matter to us to update Atlassian's Marketplace. I'm going to run this task today, and it should fix today, at least.
You can still run Team calendars 3.2.4 on Confluence 5.2.3 because is compatible.

I hope this helps.

WZ

0 votes
Kemal Bajramovic August 15, 2013

Got it, thanks!

0 votes
Steve Thornhill
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2013

As the newest Confluence version was posted on the 13th I'd give them a few days to add all the updates if it is not yet showing.

You could use one of the previous versions of the software (I'm running 5.1) on demo systems with Team Calendars, if you need to show a proof of concept and then upgrade later on as long as there is nothing extra in the release notes you need from 5.2

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events