When collapsing the side bar for space with space banner, a grey area is shown. Can this be ajusted?

Therese Børter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 28, 2018

Hi,

I've added a wide space banner for several spaces, this is done with following chunk of code:

<!-- Message Banner -->
<div style="background-color:White; border: 2px solid red; margin: 4px; padding: 2px; font-weight: bold; text-align: center; color: red;">
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
</div>
#if (!$helper.action.remoteUser)
<style>
span.aui-iconfont-help {display: none !important;}
#help-menu-link {display: none !important;}
</style>
#end

When I collapse the side bar, now there is a grey area instead of expanding/moving the information on the page. Is there a way I can fix this so the information get ajustable even with a space banner? 

See attached screenshot. SpaceBannerConfluence.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2018

Hello Therese,

I tested your layout CSS on Confluence Server 6.12 and found it did not have the same issue you are presented with. Here are screen shots of what I am able to see in a test environment:

image.pngimage.png

So I may test further, which version of Confluence are you currently on? This will allow me to attempt to re-create to your version.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events