We couldn’t log you in

Shubhang Sharma
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 11, 2021

When trying to open confluence using my credentials , I get below error:

You may run into this issue when you use specific browsers or add-ons that hide the referer header for id.atlassian.com and other Atlassian sites. Check for these and then try logging in again.

All my system is being configured and monitored by colesgroup organisation.

Please help is resolving this issue

2 answers

1 vote
Keith Deighton April 23, 2021

I spoke to support. They asked me to go up to the padlock in Chrome and click on it (the one next to the URL). It then gave you the amount of cookies in use. Delete them, restart browser and it will log you in.

Good luck

1 vote
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 18, 2021

@Shubhang Sharma 

Welcome to the community.  Were you able to get logged in?

Keith Deighton April 22, 2021

I am having same issue. Really frustrating. Were you able to resolve?

Никита Нагорных
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 23, 2021

I am having it too. I now have to use other Chrome profile to get access to my project's Jira

Keith Deighton April 23, 2021

I spoke to support. They asked me to go up to the padlock in Chrome and click on it (the one next to the URL). It then gave you the amount of cookies in use. Delete them, restart browser and it will log you in.

Good luck

Cheers

Like # people like this
Никита Нагорных
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 27, 2021

It works! Thank you!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events