Using Jira Filter in confluence

Sadeesh Narendran
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 16, 2021

HI All,

I have a situation to pull Jira data and present as a report in Confluence.

Filter - status changed to closed after startOfWeek(-1) BEFORE startOfWeek() and status = Closed

Results are pulled everything fine!

But when I try to archive the current as previous weeks and after making a copy. The data is still going to be same in both the reports. For the Current Report this is fine. But what happens to my Archived one? How can I fix the data so that it shows the old data only.

Any suggestions / Tips highly appreciated!

Thanks

Sadeesh N

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 31, 2021

Hi @Sadeesh Narendran

The filters pull in real data so the only way you can fix this issue is if you use hard coded dates. Or export the jql for that specific week and paste it in confluence manually.

If you have budget, I would recommend using eazybi reporting for the historical data reports where users can filter with date ranges.

Cheers.

Zane eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2021

Hi @Sadeesh Narendran ,

If you are a fan of eazyBI and use it for Jira and Confluence reporting, you can publish Jira reports on Confluence pages and allow users to interact with those reports as @Fabian Lim suggested.eazyBI Jira reporst on Confluence pages.png

Best,
Zane / support@eazyBI.com

Like Fabian Lim likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events