Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Users login report

Hello,

I'd like to check users activity in our Confluence. Is it possible to get table/list of all Confluence users, that contains the last time the user logged into Confluence ?

I know that I can check it by cliking user account, but i need that information for all users and it would take me a lot of time...

Maybe some script directly on database ?

Can You help me ?

Best regards,
Zbigniew

2 answers

1 accepted

Hi @Vero Rivas 

I'll try instructions from first link. I haven't seen them in the Confluence Knowledge Base before....

Thank you!

Cheers

Like Vero Rivas likes this

Hello @ArcusSI 

This is Mahima from miniOrange.

If you are looking for plugin which can fulfill your requirements, I would like to suggest you User Management Plugin which is capable of providing the last login time of users. Also, it can automatically deactivate the users who have never logged in or who have not been active since long time which can help you to manage your users easily in just one click.

Try it for free now!

Feel free to reach out to us at atlassiansupport@xecurify.com or you can raise the ticket in case you need any help!

Thanks,

Mahima

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Confluence Mythbusters: Does Atlassian even use Confluence?

Hi, Confluence collaborators! As part of #Confluence-Collaboratory month, we’ve created a very special Mythsbusters segment, where we're dive into an interesting myth and uncover the truth behind i...

1,386 views 7 29
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you