Updates on Confluence 4.0 Plugins - Announcements?

Rhyne Armstrong September 19, 2011

Let's start a message where we post the plugins that have been updated for 4.0. Our system is not deployable on 4.0 until several of the plugins are updated and I really don't want to have to search for each one every day to see when it is updated. So far, I don't know of any, but I do know that you should NOT upgrade if you are using Theme Builder. It hosed everything until I deactivated it.

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
HuseinA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2011

This Master Plugin List might be handy.

1 vote
David at David Simpson Apps
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 19, 2011

The latest versions of these are compatible plugins...

• Adhoc Workflows
  • Balsamiq
  • Gliffy
  • Google Analytics For Confluence
  • Scroll Wiki Forms

There are many more, but not off the top of my head.

Andrej Spisiak September 20, 2011

The version 3.1.2 of Ad hoc workflows which is the latest available (as of Sep 20) is not compatible with 4.0. So where is the new one ???

0 votes
howard tiersky September 20, 2011

RedfinedWiki Original Theme works on 4.0 (there is a demo on their site).

What woudl be really great is if there were a place where plugin creators could notate what their intentions are-- do they plan to make it avail for 4? if so when (aprox)...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events