Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unexpected error at installing plugin

Lasse Ganske June 22, 2022

Hello everyone,

with updating our confluence to 7.13.7 and using a postgres db, we weren't able to install certain plugins with upm (webinterface). There should be more informations in the logs, but I wasn't able to find something in the logs.

Installing the plugin was possible when I copied the .jar directly into the install dir of confluence.

Error.PNG

Is there a way to get more informations into the logs or something else to solve this problem?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dam
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 22, 2022

Hi Lasse,

As I see in the screenshot, the blue message indicates that currently your Confluence server is not connected to the Atlassian Marketplace so I guess you uploaded a jar directly into the web interface to install your apps... 

Which apps are causing problems please? It can help to solve the problem... Each app are responsible to produce logs about errors... 

Installing the plugin was possible when I copied the .jar directly into the install dir of confluence.

This is another way to install apps when your Confluence server is not connected to the Atlassian Marketplace. Your problem seems to be solved by this installation process. 

Cheers,
Dam. 

Lasse Ganske June 30, 2022

Hello Dam,

thank you for your reply. I was able to solve this problem. We used a proxy with limited file transfer size. After increasing zu limit was the app upload succesful.

Cheers,

Lasse Ganske

Like Dam likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events