Unable to render Jira issues macro. Connection to Jira has timed out.

Omar Mezrag
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 24, 2019

Hi ,

Please I need your support to solve an issue I'm facing when using Jira filter Macro.

The warning message appear when using Jira Macro filter:

Unable to render Jira issues macro. Connection to Jira has timed out.
View these issues in Jira

knowing that, the connection between Jira and confluence work properly , other macro work without problem like Jira chart.

In below you have  the capture screen that illustrates the Jira filter and Jira chart

Regards.Screenshot from 2019-07-24 12-36-14.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Stephen Sifers
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 26, 2019

Hello Omar and welcome to the Community.

We appreciate you including screenshots along with the error message you’re seeing. This issue does seem to be related to a KB we have. The KB references that newer versions of Jira/Confluence show this issue to be resolved as the impacting bugs for this have been resolved as well. Could you please review Timeouts in the JIRA Issues Macro or Highlighting Plugin and see if this helps to resolve your issue.

If you’re having issues while on the latest version of Jira/Confluence, please reach out and let us know.

Regards,
Stephen Sifers

Omar Mezrag
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 1, 2019

HI Stephen,

Many thanks , solved

Regards.

Omar Mezrag

Like Stephen Sifers likes this
0 votes
rolland_vandersluis February 26, 2024

This is happening in our company today. We're using (Data Center) Confluence 7.19.16.

2024-02-26 (Unable to render jira issues macro. Connection to Jira has timed out.).png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events